RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with any parts you have purchased from Charles Lawhon's Trailer World, you may request a return within 21 days of receipt of your order. Charles Lawhon's Trailer World promises to expedite your exchange, repair or refund to satisfy you quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping charges are not refundable.
The following returns procedure must be followed to receive a refund:
- Contact Customer Service (817)-451-8822 for a return request and Return Authorization number. (8am - 5pm CST)
- Proof of purchase, original or copy, must accompany all returned merchandise.
- All merchandise should be packed securely in the manufacturer's original carton.
- Returns received after 30 days from authorization may be refused or subject to a minimum 20% Re-Stocking charge.
- Refused Shipments and Items returned without a Return Authorization will be subject to a minimum 10% Re-Stocking charge, plus the current rate UPS refusal fee of $5.00 for Ground shipments or $10.00 for expedited shipments.
- Damaged / Used product will be subject to a minimum 20% Re-Stocking charge.
- Contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your order if it has been damaged in-transit or if it is defective.
- This return policy applies only to trailer parts and not to trailers. Trailer defects and other trailer issues are covered by the manufacturer's warranty
Merchandise may be returned to Charles Lawhon's Trailer World in person or shipped to us prepaid and insured at:
4111 E. Loop 820 S.
Fort Worth, TX. 76119